I don’t care how you faked it. I wanna know why.
The Room of Requirement is a secret room within Hogwarts that only appears when someone is in great need. Also known as the Come and Go Room and the Room of Hidden Things, it is located on the seventh floor opposite a tapestry of ballet dancing trolls. For the hidden entrance to appear you must walk past the wall three times whilst thinking about what you need. The room then transforms in shape, size and contents to fulfill your desires. It has been used by students, headmasters and house elves and has previously become a bathroom, living quarters and a passageway beyond the school grounds.
19 Days ‘til Christmas: The Holiday (2006)You know, I was just thinking. Why would I ever leave before New Year’s Eve? That makes no sense at all. I mean, you didn’t exactly ask me out, but you did say you loved me, so I’m thinking I’ve got a date. If you’ll have me.
so nice when u can be quiet with someone without it being awkward
but when we’re lying down
on our bed
and she fits my limbs
when she’s dragging her lips
on my neck
even in her sleep
i guess i’m allowed to boast
that she’s pretty
|-||Unknown (via boxcardrewby)|
Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone in The Amazing Spiderman 2 trailer, 2014
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again."
|-||Things to know before promising you’ll stay (via fraggybird)|